Re: [Clip] add HTML tags

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi Ed,

      At 12:41 PM 11/1/03 -0600, you wrote:
      >Is it possible to add tags to the HTML -tags library? Where it has
      >this: <p class=""></p> and the same for div tag. I am sending to this
      >list because I think it might use a clip to do so.
      >Ed

      It is possible to add tags to any library in any fashion you want. I would
      suggest to you that you create a copy of the HTML -tags library and add
      your changes to that. The reason for this suggestion due to the fact that
      when you upgrade or reinstall NoteTab, the libraries are installed as well.
      The libraries that come with NoteTab in this case will be overwritten when
      you upgrade or reinstall and you will lose all of your special tags. If
      you have a copy under another name, the upgrade or reinstall process will
      not overwrite it and you will not lose all of your work.

      These clips:

      H="p"
      ^!SetPasteIndent Off
      ^!InsertHtml <P>^&</P>

      H="DIV"
      ^!SetPasteIndent Off
      ^!InsertHtml <DIV>^&</DIV>

      Do the first thing you listed above so these clips:

      H="p class"
      ^!SetPasteIndent Off
      ^!InsertHtml <p class="^&"></p>

      H="DIV class"
      ^!SetPasteIndent Off
      ^!InsertHtml <DIV class="^&"></DIV>

      Should do what you want in your new clipbook.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê