add HTML tags

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Is it possible to add tags to the HTML -tags library? Where it has
      this: <p class=""></p> and the same for div tag. I am sending to this
      list because I think it might use a clip to do so.
      Ed
    • Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2003
        Ed Brown wrote:
        > Is it possible to add tags to the HTML -tags library? Where it has
        > this: <p class=""></p> and the same for div tag. I am sending to this
        > list because I think it might use a clip to do so.
        > Ed

        Very easy to do Ed. Just copy what you want the tag to be to the
        clipboard (control c) and then right click in the HTML library window
        and type add from clipboard and you have a new clip.