Re: [Clip] Help with Clips and Templates

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2003
      ed, copy that code, right click on some clip in the visible library and then
      type add from clipboard, give the thing a name and you have a new clip that
      when clicked will insert that every time

      it is that simple to make cut and paste clips

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com