Help with Clips and Templates

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Is this a clip: {Your &e-mail address=^%Email%} If so it some how contains
      and old email address and I need to change it to the correct one as below
      which will be hidden from the majority of spiders.
      <a
      href="mailto:ebrown27@be&#
      108;lsouth.net"></a>

      {Your &e-mail address=^%Email%} is contained in the templeate !New Web Page
      and prints out the old email address. I want to change or edit the template
      so in the form above it will give out the new coded address.
      Thanks,
      Ed