Re: [Clip] copy lines from x to x

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2003
      I had finished a nearly identical clip except I cut and paste:

      ;get lines x-y, then copy them at line z
      ^!Jump DOC_START
      ^!Set %Wordwrap%=^$IsWordWrap$
      ^!SetWordwrap 0
      ;SET FOLLOWING NUMBER TO FIRST LINE TO COPY
      ^!Jump 6
      ;SET FOLLOWING NUMBER TO LAST LINE TO COPY
      ^!Select 5
      ^!KeyBoard CTRL+X DELETE
      ;SET TO LINE NUMBER TO COPY TO
      ;MINUS NUMBER OF LINES CUT
      ;EXAMPLE: 30-6+1=25
      ^!Jump 25
      ^!KeyBoard CTRL+V ENTER
      ^!SetWordwrap ^%Wordwrap%

      When you grap a clip from email you need to be sure no lines got wrapped.
      You copy it and then paste it into a clip library. If the clip library
      (list of clips at left of window in most setups) isn't open, then hit f4 to
      open it. Right click over the clips and select add from clipboard. If you
      don't like where it is, you can drag it up or down in the list.

      Tip: when you update notetab periodically, it may overwrite clips if you
      have them in one of the existing libraries that comes with notetab. Thus
      you may wish to create your own clip library which is also easy, just right
      click over the library drop down menu and select new.
      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com