The operation of ^%NL%

  • Roy/Nancy Herring
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      I have a question on the operation of ^%NL%.
      I have a simple clip below that deletes blank lines.
      It works fine, but if a line contains an equal sign (=), it thinks
      it is a null line and deletes it.
      Can anyone help?
      Thanks, Roy

      For example, in the file below, b= gets deleted:
      b=

      ^!Set %Row%=0
      :BumpRow
      ^!Inc %Row%