Re: [Clip] Function lookup

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2003
      Hi,

      I've not looked inside Sheri's clip for a while. So some of this may repeat portions of her post. On the other hand some of this post might compliment what's already been shared on this topic.

      On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:56:22 -0000, blade102071 wrote:
      > I am working on a PHP project that uses calls to MANY functions.
      > All of the functions are held in a few include files.
      >
      > Does anybody know where I can find or how I can implement a clip that
      > will allow me to do this? :
      >
      > 1. Click on a function call on page A.

      ^!Jump LINE_START
      ^!Select EOL
      ^!Set %pag_a_item%=^$GetSelection$

      > 2. Have a clip or whatever go to a couple of files that contain MANY
      > functions all in the format of "     function display_image(...list
      > of params...) {" and find the function that I clicked on in page A.

      a. use the open (open file command)
      b. use the find command

      > 3. Grab that line of text.

      A repeat of item one except name the variable differently such as: %found_func%

      > 4. Display some kind of "floating" infobox that contains the line of
      > text grabbed on page A.

      ^!Info ^%pag_a_item%

      --

      Further info on all commands and functions herein is to be found in the help

      help > help on clip programming > index tab

      also in help is clip basics and intro (look also in help > help topics >). also samplecode a native clip library look inside it -- same with utilities and a few other of the native clip library. also can search the yahoo groups archives of this list for

      clipclass

      That's Jody Adair's clipclass

      files area of this clip group.

      Notetab web site main page a link named repository -- this clip repository avails for download lots of clips made by creative NoteTab users.

      --
      Alan.