Re: [Clip] Re: bottom clipbar

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2003
      Manuel123 wrote:

      > Well, It's work ok, but when I close notetab and now go open the
      > bottom don't work
      >
      > I post the text to understand the solution.
      >
      > Don Daugherty wrote:
      >
      >> I use your clip and I have the next
      >> NroDIA
      >> ^!Set %hoy%=^$GetDate(mm/dd/yyyy)$
      >> ^!Set %NDays%=^$Get-DSN(^%hoy%)$
      >> ^!SetClipboard ^%Ndays%
      >> ^!Info ^%NDays% (en memoria)
      >>>

      > Don, Manuel,
      >
      > If we're referring to the same group of clips, the group has, Main
      > Dates, get-dsn, get-dw, get-dow, get-dateslash, get-datetext, get-ymd.
      >
      > This clip remembers the current clipbook, loads the clipbook with the
      > date functions, evaluates the input variable, provides the answer,
      > reloads the original clipbook.
      >
      > hrs, clip below.
      >
      > h=NroDIA
      > ^!ClearVariables
      > ^!SetScreenUpdate 0
      > ^!SetIniFile
      > ^!ProgIniSave

      Manuel,

      Is this reply meant for me(hrs), if so, I don't understand what your
      comment means? Doesn't the clip work when you restart NTP? If there is
      a problem can you paste that clip into an email and send directly to me?

      Also, which clipbook is your clip in and which clipbook are the date
      functions in?

      hrs