Re: [Clip] focus to another application

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2003
      Manuel123 wrote:

      > How do I to go another application.
      >
      > I use the next clip but I need pass the focus to application
      > Agent-PUBLICO. Can you help me?
      >
      > Thanks in advanced.
      >
      > THE CLIP
      > ;Comprueba si Agent esta abierto
      > ^!IfAppOpen "Agent-PUBLICO*" Make ELSE Next
      >
      > :Next
      > ;Si no esta abierto Agent lo abre.
      > ^!"C:\Archivos de programa\Agent\agent.exe" "C:\bd\prg\Agent-publico\"
      > ;doy tiempo para que se cargue
      > ^!Delay 6
      > ^!Goto End
      >
      > :Make
      > ^!MinimizeApp
      > ^!Delay 6
      > +++++ I NEED TO PASS AGENT-PUBLICO application :-???

      ^!FocusApp AppTitle

      > ^!Keyboard Ctrl+M
      >
      > :End

      Manuel,

      In NoteTab help check the command ^!FocusApp, this should be what you need.

      hrs
    • Don Daugherty
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2003
        > > +++++ I NEED TO PASS AGENT-PUBLICO application :-???
        >
        > ^!FocusApp AppTitle

        Following the ^!Focus App command suggest above, you may find it desirable
        to add the following delay-loop; this ensures that the desired application
        is actually in focus before trying to issue it any keyboard commands.

        ^!Delay 1
        ^!IfMatch "AppTitle" "^$GetAppTitle$" Next Else Skip_-1