Re: [Clip] focus to another application

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2003
      Manuel123 wrote:

      > How do I to go another application.
      >
      > I use the next clip but I need pass the focus to application
      > Agent-PUBLICO. Can you help me?
      >
      > Thanks in advanced.
      >
      > THE CLIP
      > ;Comprueba si Agent esta abierto
      > ^!IfAppOpen "Agent-PUBLICO*" Make ELSE Next
      >
      > :Next
      > ;Si no esta abierto Agent lo abre.
      > ^!"C:\Archivos de programa\Agent\agent.exe" "C:\bd\prg\Agent-publico\"
      > ;doy tiempo para que se cargue
      > ^!Delay 6
      > ^!Goto End
      >
      > :Make
      > ^!MinimizeApp
      > ^!Delay 6
      > +++++ I NEED TO PASS AGENT-PUBLICO application :-???

      ^!FocusApp AppTitle

      > ^!Keyboard Ctrl+M
      >
      > :End

      Manuel,

      In NoteTab help check the command ^!FocusApp, this should be what you need.

      hrs
    • Manuel123
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2003
        How do I to go another application.

        I use the next clip but I need pass the focus to application
        Agent-PUBLICO. Can you help me?

        Thanks in advanced.

        THE CLIP
        ;Comprueba si Agent esta abierto
        ^!IfAppOpen "Agent-PUBLICO*" Make ELSE Next

        :Next
        ;Si no esta abierto Agent lo abre.
        ^!"C:\Archivos de programa\Agent\agent.exe" "C:\bd\prg\Agent-publico\"
        ;doy tiempo para que se cargue
        ^!Delay 6
        ^!Goto End

        :Make
        ^!MinimizeApp
        ^!Delay 6
        +++++ I NEED TO PASS AGENT-PUBLICO application :-???
        ^!Keyboard Ctrl+M

        :End
        ---
        Cursos para ciegos. http://www.solotxt.com
        Windows,Iexplorer,Outlook,Html,Word,Excel,Access
        ---
        Caso de devoluciĆ³n repetidas de respuestas enviar un mensaje de aviso a <incidencias@...>
      • Don Daugherty
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2003
          > > +++++ I NEED TO PASS AGENT-PUBLICO application :-???
          >
          > ^!FocusApp AppTitle

          Following the ^!Focus App command suggest above, you may find it desirable
          to add the following delay-loop; this ensures that the desired application
          is actually in focus before trying to issue it any keyboard commands.

          ^!Delay 1
          ^!IfMatch "AppTitle" "^$GetAppTitle$" Next Else Skip_-1