Re: [Clip] Browser problems.

  • loro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2003
      >When I try to access the browser with the F8 key I get the following error
      >message:
      >
      >Error Title: C:\Program.exe
      >
      >Error Message:
      >
      >Cannot find the file 'C:\Program.exe'(or one of its components). Make sure
      >the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are
      >available.

      Hi Larry,

      MS has a page about this. They say it happens when http is no longer associated with IE (I think - I didn't read it all) but obviously that can't be the whole truth. Seems to have to do with associations anyway. Take a look and see if you can get something useful from it.

      <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q191219>

      Lotta