Re: [Clip] add to data file clip

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 27, 2003
      To Larry's response....

      Oh COOL... I had no idea... I guess this, like other apps, I just don't use
      to their full potential.
      Ya know, everyone has their own rhymes and reasons for using apps that they
      do... had no idea
      notetab did this... cool beans, thanks much..

      Laurie
      =======================================
      Larry said;

      You cannot decode these coded items if you copy the message from the list
      website because yahoogroups mishandles it in some fashion when they place
      it on the web. That is why I have the clip included in the message the
      regular uncoded way for those who get their messages off the web. But if
      you get this code in your email, you can decoded it by copying the code to
      a new empty document with nothing else in it or before or after it in the
      document, then open the utilities clipbook library and run the "UUDecode
      Text" clip which is about three fourths of the way down the list in that
      library. The coded message will be decoded and placed into a new document
      which you can then use to insert the clip into a clipbook library of your
      choice.

      I hope that this answers your question.

      Regards,

      Larry