Re: [Clip] Loops & sticky keyboards

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
      rainmark wrote:

      > This is a two part question:
      >
      > 1. It seems that the ^!Keyboard commands sometimes cause the keyboard to
      > stick, even with other programs.
      >
      > 2. I'm trying to write a clip that takes a list of files and puts the
      path
      > in front of each file. The clip also needs to change the slash marks
      in the
      > original path from \ to /.
      >
      > Here's a sample path and list:
      >
      > List before formatting:
      > E:\path\
      > 1.htm
      > 2.htm
      > 3.htm
      > 4.htm
      > 5.htm
      >

      > Here's what I've put together so far,
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mark

      Mark,

      I don't know about your keyboard, it may require a new driver,
      especially if it's a third party keyboard, or, it may require a new
      keyboard.

      Here's another offering to manipulate the filelist for you. For use
      with this clip, I omitted the first line (the path).

      1.htm
      2.htm

      3.htm

      4.htm
      5.htm

      The clip allows you to have a default entry, such as 'e:\path\', which
      is already in the clip, or, you can type, in the dialog box, a new path
      when you run the clip, you can also browse to a path of choice.

      This clip also accommodates paths you browse to that may have spaces in
      the pathname and would also allow spaces in the html filename.

      The clip will trim blank lines the beginning and end of list to keep the
      counters accurate. Should you have any, it will eliminate single blank
      lines throughout the list.

      Clip follows;

      hrs

      H="FILELIST TO URLS"
      ;^!Info This clip makes a clickable table of contents from a list of files.
      ^!SetScreenUpdate 0
      ^!SetWordWrap 0
      ^!Menu Modify/Lines/Compress
      ^!Select ALL
      ^$StrTrim(^$GetSelection$)$
      ^!Set %path%=^?{(T=D)Browse to Path=e:\path\}
      ^!Set %size%=^$GetLineCount$
      ^!Set %lines%=0
      ^!Jump 1
      :LOOP
      ^!Inc %lines%
      ^!If ^%lines% > ^%size% END
      ^!Select EOL
      ^!SetClipboard file:///^%path%^$GetSelection$^%nl%-
      ^!SetClipboard ^$StrReplace(" ";"%20";^$GetClipboard$;0;0)$
      ^$StrReplace("\";"/";^$GetClipboard$;0;0)$
      ^!Jump ^$Calc(^$GetRow$+2)$
      ^!Goto LOOP
      :END