Re: [Clip] Using GetRegEdit to get hex values

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      Dick

      This came up a while ago. Sheri wrote a combo Clip/Perl routine to get
      around the limitation.

      If you search for "AltPerlRegScript" within the thread " Re: Registry
      Browser (Notetab+Perl)" (I think messages 222 and 225) you'll find the
      current state-of-the-art from our master scripter :-)

      Regards ... Alec