Re: [Clip] A solution for my clip storage problem

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2003
      At 03:15 PM 7/6/03 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi Larry,
      >
      >Thanks for the info! I normally just put a "-" above any outline format:
      >
      >-
      >H="Heading, Not"
      >... stuff ...
      >
      >-
      >H="Next"

      I am soooooo picky, picky, picky. Never even occurred to stupid me. I
      like it better than mine. It is much easier and all mine does is make it
      look a little neater but I am not sure that it is worth it.

      Thanks Jody for a common sense solution.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2003
        Hi Larry,

        It is done that way by design, as in, Eric. ;)

        http://www.notetab.net
        http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm