Re: [NTO] More Broadband vs Dialup

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      From the Off Topic to the Clips list, now here is a switch.

      Some time ago I wrote a clip which I use with outlook express to adjust my
      mail at work and at home because one won't allow mail.broadbandcompan.com as
      the outgoing smtp and the other will. So I use different outgoing smtp's
      based on where I am.

      The clip I use changes two accounts. Before pasting in the new outgoing
      smtp, I check the account name to see that it matches. Lines 20, 30, 40 and
      50 will have to be changed to suit yourself. I have one copy of this
      labeled work and the other labelled home.

      It was originally written for a speed challenged laptop, so some of the
      delays could definately be shortened. If Outlook Express isn't opened, it
      opens and then ... I have to click continue in NTP. You may also need to
      adjust the name of your mail application as mine is set to "Inbox - Outlook
      Express - etc" which is custom to me I suppose depending on your setup.

      ^!IfAppOpen "Inbox - Outlook Express - Main Identity" open
      ^!Shell "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe"
      ^!Delay 160
      ^!Continue [hold]

      :open
      ^!FocusApp "Inbox - Outlook Express - Main Identity"
      ^!Delay 15
      ^!KeyboardDelay 10
      ;opens tools/accounts
      ^!Keyboard alt+t a
      :process
      ;opens properties
      ^!Keyboard alt+P
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!Keyboard CTRL+C
      ^!Delay 5
      ;load email profile name
      ^!Set %Variable%=^$GetClipboard$
      ^!If "^%Variable%" <> "account1" reset ELSE continueon
      :reset
      ^!Keyboard SHIFT+TAB SHIFT+TAB ENTER
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!Keyboard TAB RIGHT SHIFT+TAB
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!Goto process
      :continueon
      ^!Keyboard SHIFT+TAB RIGHT TAB TAB TAB
      ^!Delay 15
      ^!Keyboard #mail.domain.net# TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB ENTER
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!Keyboard DOWN
      ^!Delay 52
      :process2
      ^!Keyboard alt+P
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!Keyboard CTRL+C
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!Set %Variable%=^$GetClipboard$
      ^!If "^%Variable%" <> "account2" reset2 ELSE continueon2
      :reset2
      ^!Keyboard SHIFT+TAB SHIFT+TAB ENTER
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!Keyboard TAB RIGHT SHIFT+TAB
      ^!Delay 5
      ^!Goto process2
      :continueon2
      ^!Keyboard SHIFT+TAB RIGHT TAB TAB TAB
      ^!Delay 20
      ^!Keyboard #mail.domain.net# TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB TAB ENTER SHIFT+TAB
      ENTER

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit