Re: [Clip] Help the old newbie, please!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hi rp,

      >Having lurked on the Notetab and the Clips groups for some time now,
      >I finally unashamedly (my spouse always says I have no shame)

      :-)

      >Using Notetab and an equally awesome freeware image viewer and
      >editor named Irfanview I hope to speed up the scanning process in
      >use at the museum at which I am a volunteer.

      Fookes Software (www.fookes.com) ie: NoteTab, :) now has three
      programs that work with pictures/images. They are Easy
      Thumbnails, Album Express, and Easy Imager. Irfanview is nice,
      but you need to take this thread to the OffTopic list to discuss
      it, especially since it is competition. ;) Please see my
      signature line to sign up for it or go to the following web page:

      I'm not sure what you mean by scan, unless you mean using like an
      Acquire command. If that is the case you might be able to adjust
      some Clips in my noteview Library that was made to work with
      I_View a couple of years ago.

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/noteview.zip

      Happy Topics,
      Jody