Re: Date math

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
      Hey Julie,

      In addition to what Larry and Marten suggested you might take a peek
      at ntp-clips msg# 6522 posted by Steve Veltkamp who had responded to
      somewhat similar question from me a couple years ago.

      In that msg he submitted one of the most commonly used clips
      (slightly modified for my own needs) I have in my libraries. You
      input any date in short format i.e. 7/2/2003 and it outputs that date
      in a long format such as Wednesday, July 04, 2003.

      To use his clips split what he posted into two separate clips that
      reside in the same library. The top section being the clip you
      actually run, and the DOW section below being a separate stand alone
      clip.

      John