Setting Flags in Clips was: Staus check of ^!SetDebug

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      I guess that my two prior posts would suggest ways to use variables as a
      flag to send a clip to many different places using the form:

      ^!Set %Command%=Goto Label 1
      ^!Set %Command%=Goto Label 2
      ^!Set %Command%=Goto Label 3
      ^!Set %Command%=Goto Loop

      ^!Set %Command%=Clip "ClipName"
      ^!Set %Command%=Farclip LibraryName:ClipName
      ^!Set %Command%=Farclip LibraryName3:ClipName2

      And then placing

      ^!^%Command%

      At one or more places in the clip which would move the action away from the
      testing function that made the decision as to which label or subclip to
      execute.

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê