Re: [Clip] Re: Need help with search and replace clip

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
      Hi Don, Alec, Cas, and All

      At 11:21 PM 6/29/03 -0400, Don wrote:
      >If word wrap state is important, then turn it off at beginning of clip and
      >on at the end:
      >
      >^!SetWordWrap ON/OFF (added in v4.51)
      >Changes word wrap mode in active document
      >--
      >
      >Don Passenger

      Well I could have written the clip bigger and just told Cas to select the
      table she wanted it to work on and then run it. The clip would have looked
      like this which I have tested and it works. I did not set word wrap off at
      the end of it because it discards the temporary file that has word wrap set
      and then switches back to the original document and replaces the selected
      text by pasting the text from the temporary document into it.

      H="RemoveLine3"
      ;lrt@... e¿ê
      ;06/29/2003, 03:52:40 PM
      ^!IfSame "^$GetSelection$" "^%EMPTY%" Next ELSE Skip_2
      ^!Info You must select something to use this clip
      ^!Goto Exit
      ^!Set %IDX%=^$GetDocIndex$
      ^!Toolbar Copy
      ^!Toolbar Paste New