Re: [Clip] Re: Need help with search and replace clip

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
      If word wrap state is important, then turn it off at beginning of clip and
      on at the end:

      ^!SetWordWrap ON/OFF (added in v4.51)
      Changes word wrap mode in active document
      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com

      to fix your problems
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
        Hi Don, Alec, Cas, and All

        At 11:21 PM 6/29/03 -0400, Don wrote:
        >If word wrap state is important, then turn it off at beginning of clip and
        >on at the end:
        >
        >^!SetWordWrap ON/OFF (added in v4.51)
        >Changes word wrap mode in active document
        >--
        >
        >Don Passenger

        Well I could have written the clip bigger and just told Cas to select the
        table she wanted it to work on and then run it. The clip would have looked
        like this which I have tested and it works. I did not set word wrap off at
        the end of it because it discards the temporary file that has word wrap set
        and then switches back to the original document and replaces the selected
        text by pasting the text from the temporary document into it.

        H="RemoveLine3"
        ;lrt@... e¿ê
        ;06/29/2003, 03:52:40 PM
        ^!IfSame "^$GetSelection$" "^%EMPTY%" Next ELSE Skip_2
        ^!Info You must select something to use this clip
        ^!Goto Exit
        ^!Set %IDX%=^$GetDocIndex$
        ^!Toolbar Copy
        ^!Toolbar Paste New