Re: [Clip] closing application with notetab

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2003
      Alec and others!

      Thanks for the tips. This tray killer program is pretty slick as you
      suggest.

      I think I might be onto my solution. I have the part I was working on last
      night building a file of open apps. Even though I seem unable to close the
      system info application, that is a minor annoyance and I can probably close
      it via the traykiller if I really really want to.

      After making the file of open apps, I am now running that file of open apps
      and extracting the apps path/filename.exe Next I will build a new .tni file
      for the traykiller using those extractions (and using the don't start if
      already running feature) and I think I should be about off to the races.

      Those of us with laptops boot at least twice a day ... once to go to work
      and once when we get home. I do love win2000 (relatively speaking to former
      windows) as I seldom reboot because of hang ups. My win98 machine no longer
      hangs up either -- on the other hand it runs linux now. That thing runs for
      weeks without difficulty instead of minutes to hours with win98 -- which
      would then not shut down right to reboot. I tried all the patches.

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com