Re: [Clip] Is there a spell checker file that can automatically spell check html coded text in NoteTab?

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2003
      When you get the dictionary, fire it up with tools/spelling (F11 if you
      prefer) and click on the options tag. You can instruct it to ignore things
      like html tags there by ticking the correct box. It will also ignore words
      in url's and email links if you ask it to for example.

      --

      Don Passenger

      If you need an html fix visit
      http://www.htmlfixit.com