Re: [Clip] clip to select hyperlink in browse window, double quotes in html, quick hyperlinks

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
      oops had the long line up one from where it should have been, try this:

      ; by don@...
      ; sets an href tag by allowing you to browse to file
      ; uses single quotes for tags, which is better form

      ; wizard grabs the url target and link description and prints tag
      ^!SetWizardLabel "Pick a File To Link To"
      ; long line next
      ^!InsertWizardHtml <A ^?[(T=T;F="Link
      Files|*.*htm*;*.php;*.pl;*.cgi")&Select the File to Link To]
      TARGET='^?[&Target
      (transitional)=blank^=_blank|parent^=_parent|self^=_self|top^=_top]'>^?[Link
      &description=^&]</A>
      ; end of long line
      ; replace any double quotes with single
      ; better form to only use double when necessary
      ^!Replace " >> ' ATHS

      :End

      --

      Don Passenger