Updating a Clip

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2003
      Hi Group,

      I downloaded ClipcodeSyntax_v4.02.zip from our Files section, and installed
      it to the NTPro main and Library folders, but the old version 2.2 is still the
      only Clipcode Syntax helper I see. Please post the instructions for updating
      a clipbook on the F4 clipbook key.

      I *suppose* I could just use the "Add from Clipboard" feature, but I wonder
      whether that would give me full use of all the stuff that was in the
      downloaded sip file.

      Thank you

      Ray Shapp
      WinXP Home, NTPro 4.95
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2003
        At 03:06 AM 6/18/03 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi Group,
        >
        >I downloaded ClipcodeSyntax_v4.02.zip from our Files section, and installed
        >it to the NTPro main and Library folders, but the old version 2.2 is still the
        >only Clipcode Syntax helper I see. Please post the instructions for updating
        >a clipbook on the F4 clipbook key.
        >
        >I *suppose* I could just use the "Add from Clipboard" feature, but I wonder
        >whether that would give me full use of all the stuff that was in the
        >downloaded sip file.
        >
        >Thank you
        >
        >Ray Shapp
        >WinXP Home, NTPro 4.95

        Hi Ray,

        If you are using Winzip, you should check the box to preserve directories and unzip the ClipcodeSyntax_v4.02.zip to Notetab's main directory. Otherwise, refer to the readme file and put the clh and dat files in Notetab's main directory and all the rest in the Libraries subdirectory. Notetab must not be running when you do it. Otherwise, files won't be properly replaced. You shouldn't need to update a library because the old syntax clip library should get replaced.

        Let me know if there's still a problem.