Re: [Clip] Table mods in HTML

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 32 , May 31, 2003
      My data format was out of Family Tree maker as an exported text file.

      I have to copy it as rext, and padte it to Word, Then Recopy/paste
      to NoteTab to work on it, For unknown reasons it will not paste from
      FRM to Notetab directly.
      --

      Jeffery Scism, IBSSG

      Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 3, 2003
        You are correct regarding the headers. I should have included them.

        What I normally do is paste to word, then recopy to paste to noteTab.
        Then I Convert to HRML with ara tags, and that sets it up for
        conversion to a Table.

        <P> gets changed to <Table> and the <BR> get changed to
        "</TD></TR>^P<TR><TD>  :"
        I then change all ^T (Tabs) to </td><TD>

        That usually does it.