Re: [Clip] Table mods in HTML

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 32 , May 31, 2003
      The Goal was to keep the headers in view, and to provide a place
      for breaking the tables into smaller parts.

      I broke the tables and kept them in the same document, and saw
      something I have never seen before, the tables displayed OVER each
      other, with transparent background, The screen just kept getting
      closer to blacked out as the text overlayed all the previous text.
      --

      Jeffery Scism, IBSSG

      Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 3, 2003
        You are correct regarding the headers. I should have included them.

        What I normally do is paste to word, then recopy to paste to noteTab.
        Then I Convert to HRML with ara tags, and that sets it up for
        conversion to a Table.

        <P> gets changed to <Table> and the <BR> get changed to
        "</TD></TR>^P<TR><TD>  :"
        I then change all ^T (Tabs) to </td><TD>

        That usually does it.