Re: [Clip] Table mods in HTML

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 32 , May 31, 2003
      I have also written a javascript setup that will display things like
      this if
      you don't want to go to the extra work of learning perl or php. It
      has next
      and prior jumps and serves up one screen full at a time. I can dig it
      out
      if you want to see it.
      --

      That sounds interesting, I work with a lot of LARGE tables in HTML
      conversions.

      Jeffery Scism, IBSSG

      Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 3, 2003
        You are correct regarding the headers. I should have included them.

        What I normally do is paste to word, then recopy to paste to noteTab.
        Then I Convert to HRML with ara tags, and that sets it up for
        conversion to a Table.

        <P> gets changed to <Table> and the <BR> get changed to
        "</TD></TR>^P<TR><TD>  :"
        I then change all ^T (Tabs) to </td><TD>

        That usually does it.