Trailing Spaces

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi All,

      I have decided to change my clip due to the problem with the
      Modify/Lines/Trim Blanks function. It does not work in too many cases and
      I like Alec Burgess solution so the following clip is now what I am using
      and I have tested it in both regular documents and in the clip editor.

      I do have a serious warning when testing clips on the clip editor. During
      this test, I was using the W option in the replace command and the clip
      performed the replace on the _entire_contents_ of the current library.
      When you are testing such a clip, you may not be so happy to find that your
      whole library has been modified instead of just one clip especially if the
      modification turns out to be a damaging one. Of coarse, you can just close
      and reopen the clip panel without saving but if you should forget and
      save..... :-O

      Here is the clip;

      H="Remove Trailing Spaces"
      ;Larry Thomas <larryt@...>