Re: [Clip] Trailing Spaces

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 9:32 PM
      Hi David,

      At 03:34 AM 5/31/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >I now routinely look for [space]^p in clips or, as was suggested
      >previously using Modify|Lines|Trim Blanks to get rid of those
      >insidious trailing blanks.

      I love it! I have added this clip to my programming clipbook.

      H="Remove Trailing Spaces"
      ^!Jump 1
      ^!Replace " ^P" >> "^P" TISA

      I have placed a button on my edit clipbar and now when I finish a clip, I
      click it and I am done. Short and sweet and one less thing to worry about.

      Thanks,

      Larry
      larryt@...