Re: [Clip] Problem getting Select to select

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2003
      Hi Dick,

      It is hard to tell with what you sent. Make sure there are no
      spaces after each line of code. Send in the lines that you
      use/set %BodyStartRow% with. Make sure you spell the set
      variables the same as where you use them.

      You can check if the start is being correctly set by adding the
      ^!Info below:
      ^!Set %BodyStartRow%
      ^!Info BodyStartRow: ^%BodyStartRow%

      http://www.notetab.net