Re: [Clip] Can you run a clip via a keystroke?

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2003
      Hi Cas

      I have been checking things out and there are another set of keystrokes
      that can do this also. F4 will open the clipbook panel on the left and
      Shift+F4 will switch the focus back and forth between the document and the
      clipbook panel. When you are in the clipbook panel, you can cursor down
      and press enter to activate the clip. In addition you can switch back and
      forth between the clipbook panel list of clips and the combo box at the top
      of the clipbook panel by pressing Ctrl+F6. You can cursor up or down to
      finad another clipbook library you want and press enter to select it or you
      can press Alt+Cursor down to activate the drop-down list for the combo-box
      and then cursor up or down to another clipbook library that you want to use
      and press enter to select it.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
    • casullian_454
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2003
        Thanks Larry,

        That is not really what I had in mind. I was hoping there was a way
        to reassign a set of keystrocks to directly run a clip. Example:
        Assign ALT + P to run a clip that places a set of HTML paragraph tags.

        From your answer, that is not possible.

        Thanks Cas