Re: [Clip] problem with clip calling a clip that wraps tags around selected text

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2003
      Hi Sheri,

      At 02:29 PM 5/2/03 -0400, you wrote:

      >>Test ^&
      >>^!SetClipboard ^&
      >>^!Toolbar Paste New
      >
      >Hi Larry,
      >
      >I think I first started using Notetab when it was at version 4.84. There
      have been alot of improvements since then <g>.

      I started using NoteTab Lite when it was called Super NoteTab and NoteTab
      Pro 4.01 was my original purchase in 1997 I think.

      >I notice you used ^& in the name of your clip - not sure, but it seems to
      me that could cause problems, especially in a called clip.

      >Regards,
      >Sheri

      You are probably right. I only wrote the clip temporarily to test the
      function.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...