Re: [Clip] Focus Clipbook Library Combo Box

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi RS & Piotr,

      I now see why I missed it. I knew F6 toggles the Quick List
      on/off. When the Quick List is open Ctrl+F6 focuses the combo-
      box and list-box regardless of the state of the Clipbook Library.
      The Quick List has to be closed for it Ctrl+F6 to work in the
      Clipbook Library. :)

      To ensure the document edit window is in focus you can use
      ^!SetFocus to be sure, although Ctrl+G works like you mentioned RS. :)

      ^!SetFocus [Clipbook|ClipEdit|Document|Frame1|Frame2|List_Clip|List_Disk|List_Docs|List_Favs|Outline|PasteBoard]

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm