Re: [Clip] Replacing Uppercase with Propercase

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      At 05:55 AM 4/30/03 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hi,
      >Can anyone help me with the Clip Programming
      >I want to replace some of the words in a Document from Upper case
      >to Proper case i.e "CLIP" with "Clip"
      >
      >So can any one give me the codes for this
      >
      >Thanks

      Hi,

      It doesn't make much sense to do this in a clip unless you are also planning to automate the selection of text that will be changed (e.g., with Find commands).

      You can simply add "Capitalize" to your Toolbar or shortcut menu using View|Options|Toolbar or View|Options|Shortcut Menu. The Shortcut Menu is the list of commands that appears when you right-click the mouse in a document.