Re: [Clip] Version 4.92 ?

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi John,

      >I have version 4.92/np (Full Version)
      >Will I be notified when there is a new or Maintenance release ?

      If you want to be on our notification list for Fookes Software
      updates and new products, sign up for it at http://www.fookes.com
      in the lower left border area. You can unsubscribe an old
      address if you were already on our list.

      However, the newsletters are only sent a few times a year due to
      costs and keeping a current list. The best way to be informed is
      like Larry mentioned and that is to be on the discussion lists or
      you can periodically check out http://www.fookes.com/products.htm

      There is yet another however. ;) Eric is using a new system in
      our software that is found under the Help menu called "Check for
      Updates... (F2)". It is currently being used in a new product
      Easy Imager and in the latest upgrade of MailBag Assistant 3.5.
      You can configure it to automatically check for updates. It does
      so every two weeks. It not only is used to check for updates,
      but Fookes Software news, special discounts, discounts and new
      releases of affiliated software, Fookes Software eMail links for
      support, bug reported, feedback, and whatever I guess. It is not
      as "bloated" as I seem to make it sound, but actually quite tidy
      and has collapsible and expandable menus. You can check it out
      now by downloading a trail copy of either EzImager which is in
      final pre-release testing if the final has not been released yet
      or in MailBag Assistant 3.5 (upgrade/trial).

      http://www.fookes.com/ezimager (Trial 30 day)
      http://www.fookes.com/mailbag (Trial 30 day)
      <http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/upgrade.htm>http://www.fookes<http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/upgrade.htm>.com/mailbag/upgrade.htm (Registered users upgrade to 3.5)

      http://www.notetab.net