Re: [Clip] windows 2000

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hi Harvey,

      Sorry again. I have been using this clip bu apparently I haven't had that
      many errors. When I just tested it to get it to work, it gave me bogus
      messages. I had to study this for quite some time and I couldn't find
      anything wrong with the clip. Then I took another look at ts.bat. I
      learned one lesson. Never, Never, Ever again will I use MS-DOS 8.3 file
      names in a batch file if I can see a way out of it. The file names in that
      form hid the fact that it was pointing to NoteTab Lite for my NoteTab Pro
      clip !-(

      Here is the corrected ts.bat file. I have run it with the clip I sent and
      it works ok now.

      @echo off
      echo dc.bat
      echo ============
      type "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\dc.bat"
      echo.
      echo.
      echo.
      echo ERROR MESSAGE
      type "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\StdError.err"

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...