Re: [Clip] Version 4.92 ?

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2003
      John,

      This is the current version. If you give your email address to the marketing
      list, you will get a notification. Also if you are active on the various
      Fookes software lists on Yahoo, you will see a notification.

      I think it was at version 4.89 or some such that Eric said it was the last
      version before 5.x. In addition to going past that, he surprised us and
      added some neat things, that no one expected before 5.x.

      You will find Eric VERY responsive to his users, after all those who pay put
      food on the table for his family. He would be a foolish software provider
      indeed, not to make his users as happy as possible. Those that expect total
      bliss will be disappointed, but the rest of us will be quite happy.

      Larry