FW: Re[2]: [Clip] Highlighting

  • Timothy Barlow
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2003
      For what it's worth, my story is identical. First time I tried the product after it was given to me by a friend I sent an email to Eric asking for some support on an issue and requesting a feature be added. I got a response 15 minutes later telling me that both were in the latest version, just download it from here... That was in 1997 and I have been using it ever since.. Every time I have had a question, Eric has always responded in a reasonable timeframe. As far as I'm concerned, the money is worth it even if I have to pay full price again.

      I find it interesting that from Australia the best product support I have ever received is from a gentleman living in Switzerland, but there you have it. Do we have any information available on version 5, like when it will be released, what changes to clip programming will be supplied, etc?

      Regards,
      Tim.