Replacing Text with prompts

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2003
      This is probably very basic but I couldn't find anything on it.

      I want to be prompted when replacing words using a clip. I have tried the
      basic one below but obviously it does not ask me if I want to change it. It
      is done automatically. Some of the items in a doc I don't want to replace.

      ^!replace "ThisWord" >> "ThatWord" THA

      Thanks!

      Lee