Re: [Clip] copy otl to new doc otl and replace tab with p

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2003
      On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:10:09 +0200, Manuel123 wrote:
      <snip>
      >I want change in new otl tab with P

      ^!Menu File/New
      ^!Menu "Document/Insert File"
      browse, insert the .otl
      then use the search/replace dialog
      to find type in: ^T
      to replace, type in: ^P
      save the changes (might need use file/save as and assign the same .otl filename)
      then convert to html.
      --

      That's one way (tokens ^T for tab and ^P for linebreak); there are other ways.

      and then convert to html
      >but I don't want change de otl active

      Do you mean you want all the processing to be done in the background while the first the original outline remains as the actively focused doc?

      If so, I don't know if that's possible or not. But AFAIK all of it is possible except for perhaps the convert to html process as I don't know if there's a clip command for that part of it or not.

      >Thanks in advanced

      Thank you for your past and current ideas, some of which I've learned from and/or adopted part of them into my strategies.

      --
      Later. Alan.