Outline calendar - ancient history

  • libbazet
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      Jody, Andreas K├╝stermeyer, or other old-timers

      In January of 2000, we had a discussion about a clip which created a
      calendar using 12 outlines (1 for each month). At the time, I
      copied and worked with it. Alas, I have switch jobs and can no
      longer locate the clip (if in fact I still have it). If anyone has
      this clip (or something similiar) I would appreciate it if you could
      send me the info.

      If no one still has this clip, could you give me some ideas on how I
      might recreate it.

      Thanks
      Elizabeth Wild