Re: [Clip] Mailing to the List - Error 2

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      High Jody and All,

      Glad to be back. I found another mistake in the clip labelled "Post2Lists".

      The very lsat line (Line 18) of the clip:

      ^!email ^%Name%^%ISP%

      Should be replaced by:

      ^!email ^%Name%-^%Pref%^%ISP%

      At 02:13 PM 4/2/03 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Larry,
      >
      >(Hi All, been sick, but feeling better... ;)
      >
      >It is so great to see you posting again! I hope your health
      >allows you to continue!!! :)

      Yes, I feel much better than I did. Thank you for your concern and your
      prayers. I am more or less confined to my apartment now with my back
      surgery affecting me as it has and my computer has become an escape from
      terminal boredom. I have been going through my old clips and updating some
      of them and I am finally beginning to get back into the habit of thinking
      clipese ;). That is the reason I have not been posting because I just
      could not stand to sit at the computer and go through clips and remember
      what I was doing before I went into the hospital. It just hurt too much to
      sit at the computer for more than a minute or two and then I had to go lay
      down. Now my pain has declined so much that I can spend as much as 90
      minutres at a time sitting here and typing before I have to go lay down and
      after I have been ddown for 30 minutes or so, I can get up and go again. I
      am very happy about that :).

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...