Mailing to the List

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hi All,

      Here or some clips to prepare final emails to the NoteTab Lists.

      The list is set up so that you can subscribe to the list, unsubscribe from
      it or set your preferences - "receive Individual Emails", "Hold Email"
      (stop run away emails, while you are sick or on vacation, or just because
      you prefer to read on the website), or "Receive your mail in Digest form"
      (one big email each day instead of many individual emails). All you have
      to do is send an empty email to any of the addresses they provide - no
      subject and no message body. Run the clip and when the new message is
      displayed just click send on your email program and you are don.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Post2Lists"
      ;Larry Thomas <larryt@...>
      ;04/02/2003, 11:01:36 AM
      ;
      ^!Set %Pref%=^?[(H=6)Preference==_Subscribe|unSubscribe|normal|nomail|digest]
      ;
      ;
      ^!Set %Name%=^?[(H=11)List
      Name==_NoteTab|ntb-Clips|ntb-ClipClass|ntb-HTML|ntb-NextRelease|ntb-OffTopic
      |Album-Express|MailBag|fs-NextRelease|ntb-Scripts]
      ;
      ^!Set %ISP%=@yahoogroups.com
      ^!email ^%Name%^%ISP%
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

      The clip below allows you to type your messages off lin with NoteTab and
      then you can run the clip to send the text you just typed to the list of
      your chosing. There are boxes for choosing the list you want to send your
      mail to and a box for a subject line and a box to decide not to copy the
      text to your email in case you want to go on line and bype your message
      there. If you do not want to type in a subject, the clip will enter it for
      you if you highlight/select the text in your document that you want to be
      the subject of your message.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="E-mail to List"
      ;Larry Thomas <larryt@...>
      ;04/02/2003, 11:41:40 AM
      ;
      ^!EMail ^?[(H=20)E-mail address==_NoteTab Basic^="NoteTab Basic"
      <NoteTab@...>|NoteTab Clips^="NoteTab Clips"
      <Ntb-Clips@...>|NoteTab Next Release^="NoteTab Next Release"
      <ntb-NextRelease@...>|NoteTab and HTML^="NoteTab-HTML"
      <ntb-html@...>|NoteTab Off Topic^="NoteTab Off-Topic"
      <ntb-OffTopic@...>|The Fookes Software Beta List^="The Fookes
      Software Beta List" <fs-NextRelease@...>|The NoteTab Scripts
      List^="The NoteTab Scripts List" <ntb-Scripts@...|Mailbag
      Assistant^="Mailbag Assistant" <=mailbag@...>|Album Express^="Album
      Express"<album-express@...>|Jody Adair^=Jody
      <av1611@...>|Eric G.V. Fookes^="Eric G.V. Fookes"
      <fookes@...>];^?[E-mail subject=^&]^?[Copy text from active
      document to E-mail body?=_Yes^=;+|No^=;]
      ;
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        Hi Larry,

        (Hi All, been sick, but feeling better... ;)

        It is so great to see you posting again! I hope your health
        allows you to continue!!! :)

        http://www.notetab.net