Re: [Clip] [Off topic] Double click activates browser

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2003
      Dick

      Twenty-five years ago when I was customer service manager for a timesharing
      company and our super-dooper terminals had a separate numeric cluster on a
      long cord I once called the Telco company who provided hardware support
      because one of our terminals was dead.

      Long story short - the Telco guy came in, removed the binder resting on top
      of the keypad of the numeric keypad which someone had placed on the floor
      because they didn't normally use it! Problem solved ;-)

      You aren't even *CLOSE* to having asked an embarassing question.

      Regards ... Alec