9939Re: [Clip] Re: Variables - values don't stick

    Mar 1, 2003
      Hi John,

      I've never had the problem on Win95,98,XP. I use ^!InsertText
      most the time, but I like to try to not use it so that the text
      is black and it stands out easy. I can readily see that text
      will be inserted. I don't know why a couple of you have
      experienced problems with it.

      http://www.notetab.net