9934Re: [Clip] Is it possible to email from a text file with a clip ...

  • Don Passenger
    Mar 1, 2003
      Here is a revised which will:
      1. start outlook express if necessary (obviously change path as required for
      your system),
      2. allows a multiple line "comment" as the reality will be multiline
      comments even though my example was one line,
      3. added a tab because I have bcc field open in my outlook express.

      Thanks for the help.

      ;manuel123@... 1/3/03
      ;hacked by don 1/3/03 dpasseng@...

      ;1. Outlook to be open // no longer required
      ;2. Select the text of message with comment
      ;3. Clip create a new message

      ; Text = text of the message select
      ^!Set %comment%=^$StrDelete("^$GetSelection$";1;8)$

      ; add jump start of select to make
      ; work if selected more than one line of message comment
      ^!Jump SELECT_START
      ; Line up
      ^!Jump -1

      ; Copy subject text without subject word
      ^!Set %subject%=^$StrDelete("^$Getline$";1;8)$

      ; Up one line
      ^!Jump -1

      ; Select line
      ^!Select Line

      ; Find @
      ; H: Only searches within selection if text is highlighted
      ^!Find @ H

      ; Select email of the line
      ^!Select EMAIL

      ; Set email to email
      ^!Set %email%=^$GetSelection$

      ^!IfAppOpen "*Outlook Express - Main Identity" open
      ^!Shell "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe"
      ^!Delay 45

      :open
      ^!FocusApp "*Outlook Express - Main Identity"
      ^!Delay 30

      ; Create a new message
      ^!Keyboard Ctrl+N

      ; Write field to and subject
      ^!Keyboard #^%email%# TAB TAB TAB #^%subject%# TAB

      ; Write text in the body of message
      ^!Keyboard #You said:# ENTER ENTER
      ^!Keyboard #^%comment%# ENTER ENTER

      --