9924[Clip] Re: Variables - values don't stick

  • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
    Mar 1, 2003
      Actually Jody, as recently as a few months ago, I occasionally experienced that same problem M. Sean had.. Sometimes back then I was inserting text without the ^!InsertText command and occasionally, not always, (op system Win2k) the variable name would be inserted instead of the variable contents. I started making a habit of always using ^!InsertText before the text and/or variable and haven't had the problem since.. By the way, I stay current on the NoteTab Pro versions, so it was probably 4.90 or 4.91 I was using then..

      John