9792Re: [Clip] Re: clip for searchdisk

    Feb 3, 2003
      Hi Sheri, Harvey and Eric,

      I'm sorry about not sending a reply in earlier. I have found the
      same thing in times past about the search disk features via a
      Clip and found out the same results as you all. Perhaps Eric
      will find some time to send in a reply about setting the features
      via a Clip for Search Disk. -jody

      http://www.notetab.net