      From: Jody [mailto:av1611@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 3:29 PM
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clip] help file

      Hi Dan,

      >The date on my .chm help file is Feb/02. So where can I get the
      >latest help file? Shouldn't it have been installed when I
      >updated to 4.91?

      Yes, it should have been installed with v4.91. Make sure you are
      running the copy of NoteTab that you think you are. ;) Right
      click over your shortcut and choose Properties. Check the path
      out with your installation. (You can also search for NotePro.exe
      and/or NoteTab.exe on all your drives.) Check your NoteTab Help
      | About box as well. You can also reinstall over your "current"
      version for the fun of it.

      http://www.notetab.net